Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 weeks and counting!!

Just a quick update before I go to bed, which I should have been in long ago. Anyway, the fair went really well, only a few students threw up on themselves from the rides. They just washed themselves off, rested and went on the next ride. That's kids for you. It was a lot of fun. Mary and I walked around the exhibit buildings and the animals barns. Mary has some animals and I grew up around the fair and animals so we both really enjoyed it.

I am now a week away from my last concert of the year and things are a little stressful. As a teacher, you just want your students to do their best and hope that they remember all that they have learned. They always do well but there is still that little bit of nervousness that creeps in.

After the concert, things sail through the last two weeks and then VACATION!! Brian and I are going to WA for a while and we are so excited to be able to visit family for a while. Of course, I will post pictures when they happen.

Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rondo! Well, we did our best on our guessing, but in our defense they are identical. All those pics Kjirsti put up made me miss you more--that was so much fun! Once again, I am here to bug you about joining Facebook--pretty please? Ok, enough. Hope the rest of your school year goes well. I have 2 weeks left--hallelujah! I love you and miss you!