Friday, June 27, 2008

Inside for the Hot Summer!





We have been back in AZ for about 2 weeks and it is good to be home. Though it boils outside, we find ways to stay cool inside. I must post some pictures from a wonderful vacation. It was so much fun to see family and just enjoy time with them. Our nieces and nephews were so much fun to play with and most of the pictures we took were of them. We spent a week in Seattle and did a couple tourist things. All in all it was a ton of fun and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Great updates Ronda! Looks like you had a fun time away!

Kari, RN said...

Yeah for fun vacations! I'm so glad you got to see family and hang out for a bit, and it looks like a fun time in Seattle as well! And you found Kerry Park! Isn't that the best view?! I love the pictures of the three of you sisters all together -how fun to have spent time together!

To help with your predicament of staying cool, I'd like to remind you of the lovely guestroom I have here in CA, only 2 miles from the beach! I just posted a bunch of pictures of all sorts of beaches in the area, and my favorite is only 4 miles away! The invitation stands open!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

It's fun to see pictures of your trip and family. We love the one of Grandpa Norm and Owen- they look like they are having a great time! I would guess that the time together as sisters was not nearly as long as you would have liked...
We hope that we can also see you when you come this direction in a few weeks!