Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Short Update!


I know it has been a while and I apologize to those of you who check back here often. School is as busy as ever for both of us, especially now that we are into the performance season of the holidays. I love this time of the year and I hope that you all enjoy them, too. I will update you more later.
For now, here are a few pictures of some things Brian and I got to do this fall. We went for a drive up north and saw some beautiful scenery and some scary but incredible tarantulas. We were in our car when we took the picture of the tarantula but even then it was still kind of creepy. We saw it crawling across the road about 20 ft before we pulled up next to it. That's how big it was. The picture doesn't do it justice. We also saw some beautiful scenery.


The other pictures are of us at a Diamondbacks game back in October. It was a lot of fun, as you can see! Well, enjoy and I will write more later.

1 comment:

Jim and Marilyn said...

thanks for the update! Sounds like the weeks ahead will keep you busy too. Enjoy the holidays and rejoice! Happy Thanksgiving!