Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Decorating Continues





Well, Brian and I are on vacation and so we decided to do some more painting. We tackled the rest of our living room and the kitchen and the dining room all in a day and a half. Brian's uncle John is staying with us for the holidays and so he has been a big help. It looks so much better now that the rest of the walls are not a boring white. If you can't tell from the picture, it is tan. Technically, it is called Pony Tail but it is tan in the non-paint world. We really like it and it makes things stand out more. Well, that is about it. I am also posting pictures from our Christmas Eve dinner. I love cooking big dinners like this and it has been even more fun to eat the leftovers. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Kari, RN said...

What a beautiful house! I knew I had seen pictures earlier, but it really looks different now -must be the paint, or the lack of boxes. That kitchen is stunning!! Can I come to dinner?

I hope you've had a GREAT Christmas, and have been enjoying these days off!

The Erickson Family said...

It looks fantastic Ronda & Brian! I agree - paint makes everything look better! The tan look excellent against your cabinets! Good colour choice!