Monday, April 23, 2007

Is it okay to brag a little??



I know that Clara and Elsie probably look a lot different now but I still wanted to put this pictures up for you all to see. I got to go up to Iowa a week after Clara and Elsie were born. When I made plans to go up there, I thought I might be lucky if Kjirsti gave birth while I was there. I was even more blessed and was able to see these two beautiful little girls. I do have to brag a little because I was the first person, other than Kjirsti, to hold either of the girls. I was holding Clara in the picture on the right. It was so much fun and I can't wait to see what they will be like as they grow up.

5 comments:

Kari, RN said...

It's definitely okay to brag, since being an aunt is the greatest thing ever! How fun that you were able to spend time with them, and even get to hold the girls!

The Erickson Family said...

I agree that it is FINE to brag about it! Great photos and what a special time it must have been for you!

Jim and Marilyn said...

I'm so happy to hear that you were there for Kjirsti! And what better sight, than to view the pictures of those precious little girls. We are so happy for the whole family to see how God is holding Clara and Elsie safe in His arms.

doug&margarethe said...

Knowing the special joys of being a Grandma now, it is definitely OK to brag about being an Auntie!! Am sure it thrilled Kjirsti and Ryan to show off their beautiful family to immediate family members. So glad you were able to make the trip. Congratulations, Auntie!!

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

Hi Ronda! I saw your blog the other day and was so happy to hear about how life is going for you. It was so great to know what you were able to go to Iowa and be with the twins. They are so beautiful! Hope all is going well for you. My husband and I are living in Japan right now and will be returning to NY in August. Check out our blog if you have a chance!